Founded in 1952, Arseno is a custom clothing industry leader in Quebec. The company is one of the best in its sector in Canada, and owes its success to its dedicated team, top of the line equipment, and the outstanding quality of its products. Find out why the Arseno team has faith in its expertise, item after item, project after project.
OUR EXPERTISE, FROM TECHNIQUE TO CREATION
Discover Arseno, the company bringing together the right techniques, fabrics and designers in one single place. A proud developer of its own clothing collections – including Océan, Chalet, Auzone and Arseno – the Arseno team has mastered the techniques needed to provide custom services :
- Screen printing
- 2D and 3D embroidery
- Digital printing onto fabrics
- Dye sublimation printing
- Heat transfers
ARSENO, THE UNIFORM MANAGEMENT EXPERT!
At school as in the field, your troops deserve to look their best in our school uniforms and sports kits. Arseno provides unparalleled services to those responsible for placing orders for school groups and sports teams.
We put ourselves in your shoes and came up with a service that not only sets us apart from our competitors, but gives YOU a head start (or two) on your next order! On your marks, get set, go!
ARSENO UNIFORM MANAGEMENT: ONE LESS PROBLEM TO DEAL WITH
Are you part of the school’s administration and are getting ready to choose your next school uniforms or sports kits? We put ourselves in your shoes and came up with a uniform management system that makes your life easier.
Arseno handles all the logistics :
- Selecting suitable garments;
- Customizing the original (embroidery, screen printing, dye sublimation printing, etc.);
- Custom virtual catalogue and dynamic purchase orders;
- Online store;
- Personalized payment management;
- Try-on kit provided;
- Try-on session;
- Sales report;
- Individual packaging;
- Possible returns;
- Resupply and free delivery to schools during the school year;
- Fast shipping;
- An account manager at Arseno attached to your school.
THE ADVANTAGES OF SCHOOL UNIFORMS:
- They promote children’s inclusion;
- They provide schools with added visibility;
- They encourage team spirit and a sense of belonging;
- They facilitate attendance checks on school excursions;
- They help reduce bullying;
- They help parents save money;
- They facilitate the implementation of dress codes.